Helbreath Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg omg omg

2 posters

Go down

omg omg omg Empty omg omg omg

Post  Lisa Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:23 am

server no players? hahaha~

Lisa

Back to top Go down

omg omg omg Empty Re: omg omg omg

Post  Lisa Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:13 am

now server lack of players. I wanted to see how long this server can stand. Smile

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  tinyboy Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:20 am

hi, lisa.....seem like me the only one still visit this forum......hehe

this server alway 3-5 ppl on9......but since the first day i join this server it have been a dead server.......

but i found it that , this server GM still put this server on , eventhro so little ppl....quite interesting. beside it....this server open 24/7......dint have mass lag, since i staying in malaysia. i have a slow line n lame comp.....so i choose to play tis server , just to past time....before getting a job..hehe. i love to hunt item n get rare....ek/pvp maybe not my strong field (cos lack of advantage in line speed, high ram, good comp)

i found u is a hardcore fan of this server before GM make a stupid act.
The thruth is....GM seldom on9 .......why u make a big fuss of it....jus ignore the GM n come beck n join us again.

GM maybe love to summon in CH , but drop a few zemmy wasnt a big deal.....since no player to kill u......dozen of zemmy in WH also useless....just drop few to clear the WH spaces.....

Hope to see u ingame.....Nos2 feel so pity , when u are not around......no body chatting n hunting with him.

WISH u can come beck.....or make a new HB server.....that open 24/7.. and be a nice GM over there.

Make a good server and mayb i will join it, if i still havent get a job..wahaha!

tinyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum